PAR/WACHA Is Hiring!
Join Our Team as an Education Specialist
Education Specialist Position
WACHA has an opening for an Education Specialist. The ideal applicant will work with the education team members to create and deliver in person and webinar training as well as facilitate our other education programs. New program development may also be part of the responsibilities of the position along with reviewing new technologies in training and building programs based on the needs of our members. Prior training and power point experience is a plus, but not required. This individual will also assist in completing ACH Audits as needed.
Our team works together to ensure all functions of the office are covered on a daily basis, therefore this individual will be required to assist with member inquiries via telephone and email among other office responsibilities.
Preferred Experience and Job Skills
- At least two years of experience in the payments industry
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional)-and/or strong banking operations experience
- NCP (National Check Professional)-and/or strong check operations experience
- Strong public speaking ability
- Understand and display high levels of internal and external customer service
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities under sometimes strict time deadlines
- Ability to travel with occasional overnights required (25-30%)
If you’re dedicated and ready to work for an organization that cares about you and your future, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.