August 18, 2020
In-Person Training, AAP Prep
WACHA Office | W177 N9856 Rivercrest Drive, Suite 105, Germantown, WI
$199 Member/$398 Non-Member
Do you know how to handle government returns, DNEs, or NOCs? Do you understand your liability for government payments posted in error? Gain insight into how government payment rules differ from ACH rules to provide peace of mind that you have all the right answers.
This session covers:
- How government rules differ from ACH rules
- How to enroll an account holder to receive government payments
- How to handle Returns, DNEs, NOCs, and the required time frames
- How to handle government reclamations
- How to handle reports of “non-receipt of items”
Who should attend: This session is ideal for ACH Operations, Branch Personnel, Compliance Officers, AAP Candidates and ACH Auditors.
6.0 AAP Credits | CTP Credits May Apply